We are now hiring for a full-time customer service, Phone Sales and Special Order Desk Team Member
If you are hard-working, have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office programs, capable of heavy lifting and have a genuine passion for helping people, you could be the newest member of our Customer Care Team.
The Phone Sales Administrative Support Team Member answers all phone calls to the store, responds to all emails to customer care, handles all special orders, delivery orders, lay-aways, recurring orders, data entry, price changes, credit submission and tracking, coupons and returns, sales floor signage requirements, sales floor merchandising and provides support for administrative functions at Healthy Spot. This position is a customer service role and therefore will always provide sales support on the floor when needed including during staff breaks, staff shortages and any time other staff members call for assistance. Administrative support functions will include but not be limited to; preparing the store for opening each day, closing cash drawers each day, ordering office and cleaning supplies.
· Answer all phone calls
· Provide sales floor support when needed
· Respond to customer emails and post customer photos when needed
· Handle delivery program calls and requests
· Take delivery orders and organize for delivery driver
· Respond quickly to Slack messages (used for in store communication)
· Prep store for opening each day including lights, music, cash register floats
· Manage special orders, recurring orders and lay-aways
· Complete prices changes and any data entry provided by the Manager
· Track and process Frequent Buyer program and all other credits
· Count daily cash outs and close the drawers
· Manage coupon redemption and distribution within the store. Inform staff about new coupons and coupon restrictions
· Create store signage as needed
· Assist with store merchandising
· Order office and cleaning supplies as needed
· Other duties as required
Qualifications and Abilities:
· Demonstrated exceptional customer service abilities
· Friendly demeanor and a friendly telephone manner
· Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to manage and deal with constant interruptions
· High degree of computer proficiency
· Experience working in a sales or office environment
· Experience creating work-flow or office processes would be an asset
· Passion for the health and welfare of animals
This position is currently a full-time, Monday to Friday position. Days could change depending on Management needs.
Management will evaluate the performance of the Phone Sales and Administrative Support Team Member within the first year of employment at three months, six months and yearly thereafter.
We offer a very positive working environment and provide staff with lots of unique benefits including:
· Generous discount on all merchandise
· Health Benefits plan for all employees after 3 months employment
· Staff pet food program that allows for free pet food each month
· Casual but professional dress code
· Healthy Spot is a growing company and there are opportunities to grow with us!
Please apply in person with resume on:
Wednesday, October 25th between 12:30 - 2:00pm, or Thursday, October 26th between 4:30 - 6:00pm
at the store at 200, 3115 48th Avenue, Vernon, B.C. Click Here to see a map: Google | Map Quest